Thank you for visiting the Chimera Research Groups careers page and for your interest in employment and internship opportunities. We are looking for skilled candidates with an advanced understanding of the life sciences who also have an interest in business/finance. Please review the open positions below, and contact us using our contact form below.
• Assist in the execution of outreach efforts
• Assist with developing marketing strategies
• Assist with branding and logo
• Assist with developing a marketing campaign for subscriber recruitment
• Assist with other tasks as assigned by our outside Marketing Consultant
• Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills (Adobe and Publisher proficiency required)
• Previous marketing skills strongly preferred
• Familiar with cooperative education and internships
• Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design majors preferred
• Knowledge about biotech and pharmaceutical also preferred
• Day-to-day short-form commentary and insight on market movements across asset classes - including spotlighting key levels, market talk, or positioning.
• Frequent contributions to the Forum, a busy and engaging chat area for traders and market professionals.
• Provide additional coverage of biotech markets via blogs, columns and video.
• Explore promotional opportunities, via appearances at conferences.
• At least 5 years experience covering a biotech and pharmaceuticals at a financial institution, whether in trading or research, with familiarity of other markets.
• At least some knowledge of technicals would be an advantage.
• Good contacts in markets will be essential; contacts in biotech/pharmaceutical institutions would be an advantage.
• Must have an interest in multimedia, given the role's emphasis on innovative market journalism.