Frequently asked questions:
Chimera Research Group is a subscription based website with a mission to provide subscribers with unmatched actionable insight in the biotech and pharmaceutical sectors.
Subscribers get access to our Reports, which include Trade Reports, Research Analysis, as well as access to our proprietary services, which include our Proprietary Database, Calendars, News Feed and more.
We accept any major credit card, like American Express, Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
The benefits of an annual subscription include:
- A substantial discount over the Monthly and Quarterly membership
- A 7-day trial period, with a full refund if you are not satisfied
- Direct access to our analysts, via our Direct Email portal
Every Annual and Quarterly Account comes with a 7-day trial period. We do offer refunds during that time period. Please refer to our Refund Policy found in our Terms & Conditions We do not offer Refunds on Monthly or Forum Subscriptions.
You can cancel your account at anytime, but by cancelling your account, this terminates your membership to the site. If you do want to cancel, we recommend that you wait until the last day of your membership to get the most of out of your purchase. If you signed up after November 10th, 2013, you can cancel by visiting the Subscription Management Page If you signed up prior to Novemeber 10th, 2013 via your personal Paypal account by visiting the Recurring Payments Dashboard. If you signed up with a credit card, you can call 1-402-935-2050. You will be required to provide your first and last name, the phone number or email address you provided when you signed up, and the last four digits of the credit card you registered.
The Proprietary Database is a real-time, searchable database, that includes all upcoming FDA and clinical catalysts. The Database is searchable by Date, Company, Ticker, Product Name, and Catalyst Type. This tool gives subscribers an incredible edge in understanding all the opportunities in the biotech and pharmaceutical sectors. Each entry on the Database links out to corresponding reports and blog articles, to give our subscribers true depth and understanding of each opportunity.
The Proprietary Calendar presents the data from our Proprietary Database in Calendar Format, giving subscribers a visual understanding of all upcoming catalysts. Furthermore, subscribers will have access to the Corporate Calendar which includes many upcoming corporate presentations, conference calls and others events.
Chimera Research Group publishes 2 main categories of reports; Research Reports and Trade Reports. Our Research Reports are in-depth research reports which focus on fundamental, statistical and clinical analysis. Our research reports frequently evaluate upcoming catalysts like PDUFA events, clinical trials, and quarterly results. Our Trade Reports offer innovative long and short strategies that typically exploit opportunities in the options markets as well as common stock. Our Trade Reports frequently hinge or supplement our Research Reports. Most importantly, all of our content is peer-reviewed and carefully examined to provide our subscribers unmatched clinical, scientific, statistical and technical insights. We also offer a Daily Update which is an overview of notable events from the current trading day. We also offer Charts and Technical Analysis.
Our commitment to our subscribers is unwavering. Our ethical commitment is as important as the quality commitment we make for each of our reports. Please review our full Ethics Policy. Below is a synopsis of our key tenants.
- We do not receive compensation from companies to initiate coverage.
- We do not do work for hire.
- We do not take positions against our own recommendations.
- We will disclose our personal holdings to subscribers if those holdings are currently covered as part of our service. These disclosures can be found in each of our reports where pertinent. Our disclosures will also be aggregated and displayed on our disclosures page.
- We will peer-review and cross-reference each of our reports internally, to ensure the best possible recommendations.
- We are committed to our subscribers, our goal is to give enough insight to make the best possible decisions when investing or trading in the biotech and pharmaceutical sectors.
All questions and comments can be made through our contact page.
Are You Ready To Join?